The EXCEL Partnership
In 1995, GLOBE founded the EXCEL Partnership (Excellence in Corporate Environmental Leadership), a unique learning partnership and forum for Canada’s top business executives to share corporate environmental business strategies and to improve global competitiveness.
EXCEL has tackled such key issues as:
- Cross-Border Trade/Environment Issues
- International Trade and Environment Agreements
- Taxation and Fiscal Policy
- Internal Hard Wiring of Environment and Business Competitiveness
- Cost Effective Approaches to Meet Environmental Commitments
- Public Interface and Image Issues
- Global capital markets
EXCEL provides a business strategy forum for executives dealing with a globalized world from a sustainable development perspective. The issues and mechanisms used for addressing the needs of members are continually updated to reflect the changing needs that evolve within a competitive business environment.
Read the Globe & Mail article (Sept. 21, 2013) featuring EXCEL Partnership.
To learn more, visit the EXCEL website.