GLOBE Advisors, March 4, 2016 – Alberta Innovates Energy and Environment Solutions (AI-EES) and Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) have launched a joint call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Water Technology Projects.
Through this EOI, AI-EES and SDTC are offering applicants a streamlined, harmonized model to access two pools of money through one application. Collectively, there is $8 million available, with a maximum of $1,000,000 per project. The ratio for matching funds (67%) is more than an applicant could typically access through separate SDTC or AI-EES processes.
- Pre-commercial water related technologies that address: municipal water treatment; advanced steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) water treatment; oil sands mine water treatment; flow-back and produced water from hydraulic fracturing; agriculture and irrigation; water distribution rehabilitation and repair.
- Must be at the Technology Readiness Level range of 4 to 7, which includes prototype development, field pilots, and commercial scale demonstration projects.
- Are led by applicants both incorporated and operating in Canada with less than 500 employees and less than $! 50 million in annual gross revenue.
- A consortium is required, which means the applicant must have at least one contractual non-related partner involved with the project.
- Have a maximum project length of two years.
- Project can demonstrates anywhere in Canada, yet technology must be applicable and well-suited for deployment in Alberta.
NOTE: The EOI deadline is Friday, April 15, 2016 at 3 p.m. Mountain Daylight Ti! me (5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time). Applicants invited to submit a full project proposal will be notified by Wednesday, May 25, 2016. Final funding decisions will occur in early November 2016. GLOBE Advisors can assist in finding you an eligible partner. Contact: Frank Came c/o firstname.lastname@example.org